Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Exciting News!

I was going to wait until February but I've decided to bring it forward and let you know that....

My second book Nightingale Woods, is now available in paperback and to download on Kindle!!!!




I've really enjoyed writing this book and I hope a few of you will enjoy reading it. I did the formatting myself - mad, I know - but I've finally managed it and after a stressful week of uploading, re-uploading, pulling my hair out, pestering colleagues at Famous Five Plus with the masses of technical issues I came up against, it's now ready to be sold. Here's the blurb if you haven't already seen it:

Rachel Phillips, mid twenties, a little naive, rather gullible, has fallen for a married man. The thing is, he's also fallen for her. In too deep, Rachel and married man Steve, begin an affair and develop intense feelings for each other, knowing what they're doing is wrong. But after nine months of lies and deceit, Steve's wife Olivia finds out and gives him an ultimatum. It was inevitable that someone's heart would get broken, but Rachel truly believed it wouldn't be hers and certainly not twice within a matter of days.

Seventeen years later, Rachel has been married, widowed and moved on to a new life in a little Scottish village in Perthshire. But one day her life comes crashing down around her when she spots Steve and Olivia in a nearby town, looking happy and very much together. So sure she'd got over Steve, she soon realises she's never been able to move on since falling in love with him and when Steve sees her and follows her home, Rachel has to make it clear that she’s no longer the naive twenty-something he once knew.

But is she? Does the flame reignite when they meet again after seventeen years? And is Steve still in love with Rachel, or has he moved on?


If you'd like to buy it in paperback please click  HERE (UK) or HERE (USA)

And if you'd like to download Nightingale Woods just click   
      HERE (UK) or HERE (USA)

You can also buy a signed paperback copy direct from me. To do this, please click HERE


26 comments:

  1. Congrats kathryn, I've just started reading Nightingale Woods and loving it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this sounds a bit more racy than your first book - looking forward to it already! Congratulations and well done, not least for managing those technical hurdles! Brilliant stuff XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Have just downloaded "Nightingale "Woods" and looking forward to reading it soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome!! I've been away so long I didn't know you had a first book. I shall have to get them both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! Sounds like a lot of hard Work you've been doing!
    You're brave!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, Just downloaded on my Kindle! Thanks Girl!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! That's awesome you figured out the formatting. A pain in the rear to be sure, but now that you've done it, it's easier for the next book.

    ReplyDelete
  8. woot woot...congratulations....will def check it out as i enjoyed your first....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds intriguing! 'The door we never opened...' I guess we all have a what if? person. I think I am going to have to read this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!! I'm going to download it after I've finished the book I'm reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so enjoying reading this book, though wish I hadn't read all the above blurb.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats CJ! I adore that cover as well! Emma :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations!! I'll pop it on my Kindle...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well done, glad you told early, I know I would be bursting to tell eveyone if it was me.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow...... it looks good. I love the design on the cover too. Congratulations.
    Maggie x

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow it looks fab, when I have got through my pole of review books I will be coming back and getting a copy. Sounds right up my street. Well done you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well done! I've been wanting to get a new book so I'm off to get my copy now.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow - congratulations on you new book!!! I want to know what happens between them now!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Total respect to you and many congratulations on publishing your second book.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations! You'll be quite a celeb soon (if not already)!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Kathryn,

    So pleased for you. You've done it! It's on my TBR pile! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations, I had no idea you had wrote one let alone two! This little description I have on the books story is pretty scary as that's kinda how me and the mr met x

    @xmumofthreex

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations. I really like your book description and having now got a Kindle I can buy the book.
    I know about the technical stuff ... it is onerous. I published a book on Amazon two weeks ago (my first) and it took a long time to get the formatting right because it is illustrated (with paintings). It is a love story too, but true ... and about one of your compatriots!
    It's called 'Blue Tulips: A love story' and available here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B1T64E0
    Now I'm going to buy your book ....

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome, well done... will be loading it onto my Kindle. x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congratulations! It sounds fab... I'm going to download it onto my kindle right now :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I try my best to reply to each one individually.